Jaynie's Love strives to offer quality, one of a kind products, you will love. We guarantee exceptional customer service and are always here to answer any questions or concerns. ~ Sharlee Fleshman
Jaynie's Love ships through FedEx Home Delivery to ensure your package is handled with care. You will receive a shipment confirmation and you may track your shipment until it is delivered to your doorstep!
Jaynie's Love Flat Rate ships to every state in the U.S. except Hawaii and Alaska (shipping prices would have to be reevaluated).
Are the Glasses Etched? Yes. However, the difference in sandcarving vs laser is that the image on the glass is actually carved taking glass depth away, leaving a crisp image that will last on your glassware forever. Also, using the imagery programs and photo developing techniques, we are able to deliver precise, laser image quality on each glass.
What Brand are the Glasses? Jaynie's Love glassware collections are Libbey brand & restaurant quality. The stemmed wine glasses and stemless wine glasses are elegant and sturdy for many future dinner parties!
Are they Dishwasher Safe? Yes, however, with any wine glass, it is recommended to hand wash.
How Will They Ship? Each glass is wrapped in bubble wrap, then nestled in a kraft gift box with a sheer red or light blue bow. Each box is safely packed in a standard shipment box for safe delivery!
Don't See a Design You Like? Please contact us with your ideas. We like to make everyone's dreams turn into reality!
Design Approval? An email proof of a black and white artwork of your design will be sent via email, before processing your order. Once your order is approved and moved into production, no changes may be made on that purchase.
Why Soy? Soy wax is non toxic and lead free. The vegetable wax is made from the oil of U.S. grown soybeans. Soy Candles deliver cleaner burning candles and have longer lasting burn times if a few simple candle care instructions are followed. They are also environmentally safe and water soluble!
Frosting from Soy Wax? Tiny crystals grow as a natural byproduct of a natural wax. It does not affect the burning or fragrance throw of the candle.
Do Soy Wax Candles Sweat? Yes. Small amounts of moisture may pool on top of the candle due to excess oils during temperature changes. You may simply wipe the candle clean before burning.
What are Phthalates? Phthalates are used during the process of making fragrance oils. They aid in dissolving the raw materials. A majority of the candle fragrances offered by Jaynie's Love are Phthalate Free!
How Long Will My Candle Burn? The tall wine bottle candles have approximately an 80 hour burn time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candles out of the reach of children & pets.
- Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4". If the flame becomes too long while burning, extinguish and trim before relighting.
- When you first light your candle, allow the wax to pool all the way to the outer edges of the container.
- Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum fragrance throw.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Do not burn in a draft. A draft may cause the flame to become hotter and result in an uneven burn.
- Center the wick after each burn. Do not allow wick debris to fall into wax pool.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and do not store in temperatures over 80 degrees.
- Always read all warning labels and remove any hanging tags from around the candle container prior to burning.